盐渍草履虫

咸鱼。


没了

【Infinity Blade: Origins】旁白听译

Eldorado:


This world was broken, screaming for salvation.


世界破碎不堪,尖啸着渴求着拯救。


Into fire, blood and treachery, you were born - my majestic blade!


在火焰、鲜血与背叛之中,你诞生了——我宏伟的剑!


Immortal, invincible, the deathless came, caressed the throat of weak humanity.


不朽而所向披靡的不死战士出现了,抚弄着人类脆弱的咽喉。


To kill the deathless was impossible, they said.


他们说,杀死不死战士是不可能的。


But I, the Worker of Secrets, embraced the deathless warlord and forged you, a weapon to slay the unsalable.


但我,神秘工匠,皈依不死战神,打造了你——一把能够杀死那不可杀死之人的武器。


The warlord betrayed us, stole you from me.


战神背叛了我们,将你从我手中窃走。


I was entombed, deep in the Vault of Tears.


我被囚禁于血泪之穴的深处。


He was Ausar the Vile.


他就是恶魔奥萨。


Consumed by your eternal light, you burnt his very soul.


他被你永恒的光芒所吞噬,而你烧毁了他的灵魂。


Both of you, lifeless.


你们两个,毫无生气。


Tearing you from Ausar's corpse, the God King whispered:


自奥萨的尸首上扯下你时,神王低语着:


"Sacrifice. "


“牺牲品。”


And death had its day after day.


死亡日复一日地持续着。


A ritual slaughter, fathers and avenging sons, all doomed.


例行的屠杀,父亲们与复仇的子子孙孙,皆被毁灭。


Until at last, a warrior came with the true noble heart.


直到最终,一名有着真正高尚内心的战士到来了。


He'd slay the mighty God King, anoint you with immortal blood, and so unleash your glory.


他将杀死强大的神王,为你涂上不朽之血,以此来释放你的荣耀。


The warrior was Siris.


那名战士就是赛瑞斯。


He unknowingly gave you life, and foolishly gave us freedom.


他毫不知情地赐予了你生命,更愚蠢地给了我们自由。


I am father of the Deathless, creator and destroyer of all.


我是不死战士之父,万物的创造者与毁灭者。


And Siris is our enemy - he is Ausar reborn.


赛瑞斯是我们的敌人——他便是转生后的奥萨。


Now, my secret vengeance...


现在,我秘密的复仇计划……


The world shall know your name!


这世界将晓谕你之名!

评论

热度(8)

  1. 盐渍草履虫Eldorado 转载了此文字